Jonathan is a committed advocate for neurodiversity, having been diagnosed with ADHD and ASD in 2019 at the age of 37. Since then, he has been actively sharing his lived experiences with the community to promote greater awareness and understanding of neurodivergent conditions. Since 2021, Jonathan has been involved in organizing Hong Kong ADHD Awareness Week.
As a panelist and speaker, Jonathan has participated in reputable local and overseas events such as
- Hong Kong International Literary Festival
- ReThink HK
- Apolitical (a private community for public servants and policymakers)
- Diversity Network’s INCLUSION Festival
- Neurodiversity Celebration Week
- TEDxCUHK and
- South China Morning Post Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Pre-Summit Workshop
Jonathan is also an alum of Resolve Foundation’s Social Justice Fellowship and affiliated with a Mind HK Ambassador, demonstrating his commitment to social justice and mental health advocacy. Overall, Jonathan’s extensive experience and accomplishments in neurodiversity advocacy highlight his dedication to creating a more inclusive and supportive society for all individuals.